Monday, January 04, 2010

One Down, Three To Go





Well, we made it through the first year of the Annoited One's presidency. It seems the shine is starting to fade a bit as his approval ratings dip, which proves that you can't polish a turd. I'm hoping as soon as the Obama Kool-Aid runs out that people will begin to wise up, but I kind of doubt it. As long as dingbats like Joy Behar & Rachel Maddow have their own shows on T.V. and people continue watching, there is always going to be brain dead people who believe the crap spewing from their lips. My wife and I love to watch "Iron Chef" on the Food Network but we skipped it last night due to more Obama overload, it's bad enough they are on every magazine cover monthly, but now we get subjected to them on television shows as well. I'm just trying to figure out what's weirder, Michelle Obama's dress or Chef Mario's shoes.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Can't choose!! Both of them look funny....