Monday, May 17, 2010

Ronnie James Dio

Today is a sad day for me, Ronnie James Dio, the man with the powerful voice, passed away yesterday. There have been and are some great singers in the Heavy Metal/Hard Rock genre, but to me Ronnie was the best. I always loved Sabbath, but when he joined with them after leaving Rainbow, they seemed to have a much tighter sound thanks to Ronnie. My favorite song that Ronnie sang has to be "To Live For The King" on Kerry Livgren's seeds of change album. He made that song come alive and in Kerry's autobiography he said that Ronnie improvised the lines at the end. Thank You Ronnie for your music, we'll miss you.....

2 comments:

upholstery cleaning Reno said...

I’d come to recognize with you on this. Which is not something I typically do! I really like reading a post that will make people think.

cleaning services brunswick said...

I wish we could have the same thing here in the Philippines.